Thomas Kluyver said:
> Warpinator needs to be running on both ends and discover itself
> before you can send files. Wormhole lets you share and then launch
> the receiver, but the Android app only seems to be able to send one
> file at a time.

This might be possible with a laptop, but my main computer does not
have WiFi.

> If the files are small enough and you already have an account, the
> low effort way is probably to put them in Google Drive, Dropbox or
> OneDrive, and download them at the other end.

I considered Dropbox, but have around 30GB in over 800 files. The
quickest and easiest method appears to be the library computer. I
would like an ordinary GUI as I get for a memory stick. Maybe this
will be possible sometime. It appears that there is an 'Android File
Transfer for Linux' app, but the computer counterpart is for Ubuntu.
There is no guarantee that would work anyway.

Peter Alefounder.