Thank you,

Yes, I wasn’t necessarily looking for one parcel, but any set of parcels that
may be implicated in response inhibition or considered to be part of IFG,
although the fewer the better for fewer comparisons.

If I want to follow the following steps, can you please recommend which
wb_command options to use?

1) select specific cortical parcels or subcortical ROIs from a parcellation (
-cifti-parcellate ?)

2) Merge them into one mask ( -cifti-merge-parcels ?)

Then I would like to either perform palm or flameo constrained within those
parcels rather than across the whole brain. Can I simply use the -m option as a
mask? for the group level analysis?

Alternatively, to extract mean ROI betas within those parcels, I would use
-cifti-parcellate ?

Thank you,
Michael