it's impossible change increment step.

"
Thanks for contacting us. The auto increment steps are set this way as part
of our replication strategy, so that we may grow the Heroku clusters that
we operate. You'll also notice that if you insert rows on different
endpoints that you were provided that the increment seed is different from
one another - this is by design.
"
this is email from clear db support.