This works, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garry Newman
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:14 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Physical Mayhem in progress - no crash! (yet)

Ok done it. It happens.

I found the exact cause too. When you shoot these pictures they fall on
the other physics objects..

http://www.garry.tv/img/cs_office_phys.jpg

And then the physical mayhem happens. Which is weird because I always
thought those pictures were clientside so they shouldn't even be
touching the other stuff..

Here's the test mod

http://www.garry.tv/img/phys_testmod.zip

And here's the code changes (based on hl2mp mod)

GameInterface.cpp line 493 after TheNavMesh = ...

filesystem->MountSteamContent( 240 );
filesystem->AddSearchPath( "cstrike", "GAME" );

cdll_client_int.cpp line 523 after ClientWorldFactoryInit();

filesystem->MountSteamContent( 240 );
filesystem->AddSearchPath( "cstrike", "GAME" );

props_shared.cpp line195

if ( !m_pKVPropData->LoadFromFile( filesystem, "scripts/propdata_cs.txt"
) )

I changed the spawnpoints to use info_player_counterterrorist too but I
doubt that affected it.