We're running mani fine on linux and windows (all did crash on update, and
just used the "patch" file not the full one to update them which fixed it).
Just wondering if there's a different version or some other conflict or
something? Also I think there's a stats workaround where just the stats in
mani can be turned off in the config.
 Do you have the same problem on both windows and linux (guessing you prob
have both), as obviously wondering whats different to cause some to go down
others not. (currently running centos 4, win2k3 primarily)
 Ian