I'm really glad that you are taking the time for this. It means a lot for us
and I talked to some members in our community and they wanted to say thx to.. :)

Many players has the buy-exploit in their configs from shady servers and they
 are crashing all the warservers when they are playing without even knowing it.
Publicservers has a "fix" for this via a amxplugin, but some publicservers dont.
And the
serverprovider dont want to update to a beta, but its better if you fix ALL
problems that you can before sending out the update, but its starting to be a
big problem. Ive seen people complaining more and more the last few days about
servers crashing.

Are you sure that the beta really blocks the buy-exploit? Thats the most
annoying exploit that is out right now.