Tried to run the vanilla server today and we get quite a lot fps drops when
it gets to 23~24 players. Completely vanilla.

The top shows 100% of the processor being used at that situation. RAM stays
still at around 520 Mb. Bandwidth seems ok as well, reaching 3.something
Mbits/s.

Is that correct? Could we push it a little further? We were expecting to
get at least 24 players stable with replays and sourcemod.

_pilger