Maybe when Im done this recompile of CS:Source into Source 2. Without the
CSGO2 stuff...
That server should be easily modded to startup DS, run scripted functions
during startup.
Like Steam Client, to auto-check for updates on startup.

DS should have that same function hardcoded into SteamCMD.

Cough, Eric Smith, Challenge Issued.

Compile the Autoupdater into SteamCMD.
And have that script....
" app_update 730 validate "
Automatically execute upon login to the acct.

No need for server admin to do this themselves.
When the process is automated for Clients.

Come on E.
We built STEAM for this stuff.
" Content Delivery Management System "
aka
" A Napster like Real Time Client Server Updater "...

No need for this archaic updating in these modern times.

Step it up E. Smith.

EndComms.

-StealthMode
Project Manager