On Nov 17, Joachim Selke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I created a simple test case and it seems to be a bug in the ibm_db
> module. I already sent a message to their mailing list asking about this
> issue: <http://groups.google.com/group/ibm_db> (not listed yet)

Seen; I've removed the checkfirst parameter on the dropTable call,
if ibm_db is used.
It's just a horrible work-around and I hope it doesn't break
anything else. :-)

By the way, is it safe to call dropTable() if the table doesn't
exist, with ibm_db?
If not, I assume we've to catch the raised exception, too. :-/

--
Davide Alberani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://erlug.linux.it/~da/