David Coallier wrote:

> Anyone has an answer/tests to that bug* so we can stop this discussion ? :)

The bug has apparently been fixed in CVS. Haven't had a chance to test
it, but will do as soon as possible.

Now the question is: When can we expect an update? I see people talking
about what should go into PHP 5.2.3. How about "this bugfix, possibly a
few others, and then release it ASAP"? As in by the end of this week (or
thereabouts)?

This bug affects a lot of sites that use XML-RPC communication of some
form or another. Quite a lot of those nifty Web 2.0 sites, I would
assume. And since people will be updating quickly due to the security
issues fixed with 5.2.2, they may be in for a surprise.

So can we have an update soon, please?

bye, Dirk

P.S. And if anyone would be willing to answer some of the questions from
my original post, I'd be grateful.

--
http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/