Hi Lester, Milan,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Lester Caine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not a lot of use as it does not give details of how to JOIN
> php.internals.win

I sent the email to subscribe, but the commands are the same for all php lists:
<list-name>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or

<list-name>[EMAIL PROTECTED] to get a list of commands (afair :)

> which is where Milan has been directed.
> Milan - bare in mind that the remaining bug listed for php_interbase is
> actually a linux one rather than windows, and most of the stuff currently
> being asked for has to be done on the raw code, so compiling also in windows
> comes later - since I know you are happier in linux anyway - just like I am
> in BORLAND windows land ;)

Yes :) The primary goal is to get bug(s) fixed, code reviewed and the
windows binaries tested. If you can also help to build the libraries
on Windows then even better, but it is not a requirement (now or
later).

Thanks both for your efforts :)

Cheers,
--