Pierre,

If they are using PDO there are no issue, but when it comes to the extension
the Sqlite3 interface is more similar to PDO in naming conventions and
offers only OO interface. The SQLite2 offers both OO and procedural
interface and follows its own naming convention. I don't think we should be
added boat-load of wrappers for SQLite3 extension...