> Le 2 octobre 2013 à 13:27, Michael Wallner <m...@php.net> a écrit :
>

> On 2 October 2013 13:12, Leigh <lei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 2 October 2013 07:59, Michael Wallner <m...@php.net> wrote:
> >
> > You certainly won't be able to remove $_GET / $_POST (implied by
> > "phase out") in any 5.x release, it's just too big of a BC break.
>
> Right, that's why I said "phase out". Check out register_long_arrays;
> those globals have been deprecated in PHP-5.0 and removed in PHP-5.4.

Huh, $_GET and the other superglobals were added in 4.1 to replace the
$HTTP_GET_VARS etc., and then the old way was deprecated in PHP-5.0 and removed
in PHP-5.4.
Well, perhaps $_QUERY and $_FORM can be added in 5.6, deprecated in 6.0 and
removed in 6.4, then? Who knows!
--
Andrea Faulds
http://ajf.me/