?Hola,

Hoy presentamos dos chistes de preguntas con respuestas paradoja.
Si no los pilláis a la primera quizá no es un problema de idioma.
;-)

Dewey is at the information desk in the library.
A big sign says "one question per person".
There is a long queue of patrons waiting to ask their questions.

http://www.unshelved.com/2010-12-19

The patron at the front of the queue asks:
- Is that sign for real?
Dewey the librarian promptly replies:
- Yes. Next!

__

Well, librarians still have a long way to go to be able to charge
for their services like the lawyer of this joke:

A new client had just come in to see a famous lawyer.
"Can you tell me how much you charge?", said the client.
"Of course", the lawyer replied, "I charge $200 to answer three questions!"
"Well that's a bit steep, isn't it?"
"Yes it is", said the lawyer, "And what's your third question?"

VOCABULARIO

sign [sáin] = rótulo, letrero
to be for real [ríal] = ser de verdad / ir en serio
this time is for real = esta vez va en serio
steep [stíp] = excesivo / empinado, que hace pendiente

Happy new year 2011!

Josep Sau, Elaine Lilly y Tomàs Baiget
http://qandj.info

Los artículos de IWETEL son distribuidos gracias al apoyo y colaboración
técnica de RedIRIS - Red Académica española - (http://www.rediris.es)

Responder a