Hi Peter,

If I understand your requirements correctly I think grouping would be better
than having multiple subreports.

Grouping the data on users allows you to create a seperate table for each
user, you can also have a header and footer for each user and you can also
perform calculations and have totals at the bottom of each group.

Hope this helps.

Chris