-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Srini Gollapudi
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 7:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: *****SPAM***** Re: [JAWS-Users] Finding out column width in excel

Insert and f does give the column width and height. But, I don't understand
what units are used. I find that the column width read from the menu
bar/format menu give the same in different units. Can someone tell me about
the units used for column width?

Srini