-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Finding out column width in excel

I am using Office 2003 and Jaws 7x and 8x.  I need to find out the column
width and would like to do it in a faster way then going up to the menu bar,
opening
the column width dialog box and tabbing to that edit box.  Is there a JAWS
command for announcing this information?  I've tried Insert+Tab+Tab and
Insert+F
and I'm not obtaining the info I need.
Thanks,
Annette