Please explain what you just wrote.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David G. Carlson Via iPhone
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Interference by letter G

Laptop with a touchstick.

Dave
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2017, at 6:26 PM, Judy Jones <sonshine...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Glen,

I thought about this some more, and will keep what you say in mind, but this
is not behaving like a key with dust or a particle under it.  The key feels
no different when depressing than the others, and the key does not stick.
Plus, it does not happen all the time.  Plus, it activates something on my
system that either silences Jaws or makes it so the cursor does not move, or
am in a blank screen of some sort, who knows.  I would think if there were
something like a particle under the key, it would not activate anything or
even react.  This reaction I've described happens once I depress the G key,
it activates something on my system.

Just some thoughts, and thanks.

Judy