Yes, I agree, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Vicki
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 2:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Learning MS ribbons - virtual or not ......

I've followed this thread for awhile and I'm wondering why people don't just
try it both ways and see what works best for them.

Some people, for whatever reason, age, time, ability to learn new things, etc.,
have trouble learning new things.

Others, however, learn quickly and love the challenge of learning anything and
everything that is released in the latest technology, no matter what it is.

For me, I love trying new things but I don't always have the time right away
and simply put it off until I do have the time. My mom, who is in her 80's,
won't even touch a computer, while my neighbor, in her 90's, takes on the
challenge of just about anything.

Vicki