hmmm, I haven't been able to use that method for a while now for some reason. I have to connect my iphone to the computer and then execute itunes and select my iphone in itunes and then paste the ringtones in to itunes now to get them on to my device. I placed in to the automatically add folder and nothing happened.

Legend has it that on Sunday 2/4/2018 03:02 PM, Steve said:
The simplest way is to Copy and paste them into the "automatically add to iTunes" folder.

The folder's default location is
c:\users (Your user name), \mymusic\iTunes\iTunesMusic\Automatically Add to iTunes."

Steve
Lansing, MI
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dujari, Prateek" <prateek.duj...@intel.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 10:45 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to transfer mp3 files from PC to iPhone

[] Using latest Jaws2018, iTunes on both my PC's-> a Win7 and a Win10. I'm a rookie with transferring files from my PC to iPhone and all I would like to do is transfer mp3 files from PC to iPhone. [] Would someone pl tell me how to do so given that my mp3 files are on my PC's hard drive, I've latest iTunes and my iPhone is connected by the cable to USB port of my PC?

---