Nope, no conversion is necessary; as I pointed out and Mike D also pointed out, you can move your MP3 files directly to the automatically add to iTunes folder. ----- Original Message ----- From: "ratshtron" <northstarr1...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to transfer mp3 files from PC to iPhone

first of all, you will need to convert the .mp3 files to .mp4 files for them to work with an Iphone. once that's done, all you need to do is to connect your Iphone to your computer and start itunes and select your iphone in itunes and copy and paste the ringtones from your computer and paste them in to itunes. itunes will place them on to your iphone as ringtones.