Okay, so I can find the 2.2 version then?  I didn't have that on my pc
originally.  Do they give me the option to download the 2.2 version on the
page?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 7:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] vlc

Hi Justin,

I had a similar problem with the latest vlc-3.0.1-win64 version.  It
wouldn't play MP3 or WAV files, & it was set to play all files.  I
uninstalled it, & went back to the vlc-2.2.8-win64 version.  It's playing
just fine now.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
4