From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: March 20, 2018 10:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] vlc

I am it would seem to be a late comer to this VLC program. I have known
about it for a long time, I just haven't actively checked it out much as of
yet.

I have it installed and will start fiddling with it possibly today. If
anybody has any getting started tips to send along I would be interested in
reviewing them, thanks in advance.