i'm starting to notice this with IE 11. I am using it with JAWS 2018 and Win 7 64 bit. i do not think it is a screen reader issue. I think that it is an IE 11 issue. In fact, I am beginning to run into web sites that say straight out that they are not optimized for IE 11, and suggest that you use a different browser.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy " <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I E 11

Have you tried an earlier version of JAWS? Does IE 11 seem to crash most often on certain web sites? If so, can you provide the address of a site you are having trouble with? I'm running JAWS 16 with Windows 7, and have experienced no issues with IE 11.

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Miriam Vieni