From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Andy Baracco
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 3:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I E 11

i'm starting to notice this with IE 11. I am using it with JAWS 2018 and Win
7 64 bit. i do not think it is a screen reader issue. I think that it is an IE
11 issue. In fact, I am beginning to run into web sites that say straight out
that they are not optimized for IE 11, and suggest that you use a different
browser.

Andy