I'm starting to notice that firefox is more and more useful.  It seems to
sometimes work on websites where IE doesn't work.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Andy Baracco
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 6:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I E 11

If the issue is that the web site is using code that does not support IE 11,
using an older version of JAWS or another screen reader isn't going to help.

IE is no longer being supported, so as time goes on, it will become less and
less effective to use. This might be a good time to start experimenting with
Chrome and Firefox, and for Win 10 users, i understand that progress is
being made with Edge and screen readers.

Andy