How can I combine slots (shadow facts) from different
deftemplates in the same clp file.

I need a rule of the form:

(defrule Test-rule

(Beanclass1 {slot1 == "stringvalue" }) AND!!!!
   (Beanclass2  {slot2 == "closed"})

    =>
    (printout t "FIRE!!"  crlf)

I am running runUntilHalt through api calls and rete.add/update
for adding the knowledge. I have found that the problem is located
in the rule since the getSlot1 and getSlot2 are called normally.

Any help please?

thanks.