JavaBeans may need correct capitalization.  For variables mainDoorState and
userLocation, which both follow the standard convention of beginning with lower
case and internal capitalization of words, the access methods should capitalize
the first letter after "get" or "set" such as getMainDoorState and
getUserLocation.

Bob Kirby