Hello to jess community,

I have a problem with the patterns of a  rule

In my clp file I have defined:

(deftemplate Door(declare (from-class Door )))
(deftemplate User(declare (from-class User )))

(defrule MainDoor-rule
(Door  {mainDoorState == "closed"})
(User {userLocation == "NearDoorRegion" })

  =>

     (printout t "@@@ YES @@@:"  crlf))

Door,User are the Bean classes which contain the required methods:
getmainDoorState, getuserLocation

I add an instance of each class into WM but the rule never fires even
though it calls correctly the above methods.

But if I try to reject one LHS condition , the rule fires normally...
Why this happens?

Should I add something to the syntax of the rule
in order to check both conditions??

thanks in advance,