I would like to have users run these in this order in a scheduled simulation duration:
1. a first set of transactions once,
2. then run a second set randomly and repeatedly,
3. then finally when simulation time is near the end, run a thrid set of transactions
once.

For the first 2 sets, I realize I can use the Once Only Controller and Random
Controller respectively.  However, I don't know how to get the last set to run only
once at the time I want.

The last set of transactions is essentially logout.  I would like the user to only
login/logout once through the entire simulation.  For the other transactions, I would
like the users to repeat until the simulation time has ended.  The final action should
be logout before the simulation ends.

Can anyone think of a way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Mabel