From: Remedy QA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 May 2004 20:14
To: JMeter User List
Subject: how to run a logout transaction once

I would like to have users run these in this order in a scheduled simulation
duration:
1. a first set of transactions once,
2. then run a second set randomly and repeatedly,
3. then finally when simulation time is near the end, run a thrid set of
transactions once.

For the first 2 sets, I realize I can use the Once Only Controller and
Random Controller respectively.  However, I don't know how to get the last
set to run only once at the time I want.

The last set of transactions is essentially logout.  I would like the user
to only login/logout once through the entire simulation.  For the other
transactions, I would like the users to repeat until the simulation time has
ended.  The final action should be logout before the simulation ends.

Can anyone think of a way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Mabel

from any virus transmitted.