From: Remedy QA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 May 2004 17:48
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: how to run a logout transaction once

The problem with this is that in Thread Group, it is scheduled to run for 2
hours and loop forever. I am assuming that after 2 hours, the looping will
stop.

So, according to your suggestion, Simple Controller for login and logout
will repeat and that is not what I want. I can use Once Only Controller for
login and the Loop Controller you suggested. However, the logout is the
problem. I cannot use Once Only Controller for logout because the user
should not logout until 2 hours has ended.

thanks.

"BAZLEY, Sebastian" wrote:
Thread group
Simple Controller