oh, i fix it ~Thank you to response me. I fund it in the*
CircleRenderer* Package
and there is *plot8CircleCenteredUnclipped* funtion control it. but another
question is how to record the element node sequence? And i also want record
the element postion which select by user, but in the result of Gaussian
input advance tap all result have been sorted. Do you know which functions
sort them? i just want to export original data.
Thank you