If I understand, you are working at the Java level, not the scripting
level. Those rendering methods are not anything you should be working with.
They are very low-level operations at the pixel level of the final display.
I cannot imagine how that would help you.

If you explain more about what you mean by "I just want to export original
data" I might be able help you. What exactly do you want to do. Can you
give an example, starting with a Gaussian file?

If you send your message in Chinese, not English, we may be able to help
you better.

Bob Hanson

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900