Dear 胡瑞

see below

[translation]
It is great to know that you have a Chinese team [to understand my point in
Chinese]. Maybe I had not expressed myself well. I am student at University
of New Haven, and my supervisor has asked me to add a new functionality on
top of Jmol. Did you remember that Jmol has a menu item for "Export
Gaussian Input file"? The "advance" option can record the data on display.
When I add element at the main menu, I must first switch [to the submenu?]
to change options in "advance". When I add a new structure, my results are
sorted in order by default (see Figure 1, where the 2nd C should be at the
5th position) . How do I get the data in original order?

The second question is how to record which element is clicked by a user.
This info is useful to restore to the previous state. I am not familiar
with scripting languages. However, browsing the source code shows me that
many functionalities are achieved by filtering strings, which is quite
general strategy. I wish your team could provide a detailed documentation.
There is very limit such info on the Internet. I need to know in detail the
functionality of each class.
[/translation]

Order: There is no order sorting. The order is file order. But I see what
you mean. There is a bug there, and I will look into it. I like the idea
very much of being able to edit the model and see changes in the Gaussian
advanced tab. Is that what you are interested in?  I have never thought of
doing that.

Documentation for scripting is at http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs
There is probably no need to do any actual Java programming -- you can do a
lot with Jmol scripting. For example, you can run your own functions
whenever atoms are clicked. Look up information on "callbacks"
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/?search=callback

No promises I can continue in Chinese -- do try English! :)

Bob Hanson