The files are loading, so Jmol is recognizing them as binary. I'll add

Jmol._alertNoBinary

that you can set false.

But, really, you're doing a double send -- once to the relay host in
binary, then again in BASE64 to JSmol, then a decoding back into binary. So
think about if there is a way to avoid that. They are just PDB or mmCIF
files, right?

Bob

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900