      De: Eric Martz <ema...@microbio.umass.edu>
 Para: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
 Enviado: Martes, 16 de mayo, 2017 17:25:59
 Asunto: Re: [Jmol-users] labeling residue by position relative to observer

 Dear Luciano, Wow! That is amazing! It worked easily for me (MacBook Pro). For
people who haven't tried it: Go the link below. It asks permission to use your
camera. Follow simple instructions to calibrate (takes less than one minute).
Then whatever part of the molecule you look at rotates to the front! By
tracking your eye movements! -Eric