Hi Marco

I have also observed some failures in Jmol Application saving properly the
window positions and size. Deleting the history file resets the issue, as you
have noticed.
This did not happen in older versions, but I have been unable to find the
cause. I am curretly using Win10

I did not think of this before since you started the discussion with JSmol (or
so I understood). The saving of window settings to a history file only applies
to Jmol standalone application.

·
 Dr. Angel Herráez
 Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
 Dept. of Systems Biology, University of Alcalá
 E-28871 Alcalá de Henares  (Madrid), Spain