On Aug 26, 9:03 am, "Ganeshji Marwaha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For starters, i don't know if i have write access to the jquery svn
> repository to checkin my plugin.

You don't need it - anyone can submit a plugin to the plugin web site,
which is independent of the svn tree. You just need to create an
account on the plugins site, then you're all set to go.

> Third, the main jquery page still points to the docs.jquery.com/plugins wiki
> instead of the plugin page. Many people are still using that.

Someone posted a few weeks ago saying that they would install a
redirect on the plugins page "soon". When... i don't remember.

> And, as Stephan says it is both a problem of education and the barrier to
> entry.

Perhaps we can get the webmasters to allow anonymous posts to the bug
db (assuming that the underlying framework allows it, which i'm not
sure about at all).

:)