From: Joel Dietz <jdi...@gmail.com>
Subject: [juenger_org] Juenger and Photography
To: juenger_org@yahoogroups.de
Date: Sunday, 23 May, 2010, 2:33

Are there any works available for purchase (or elsewhere) which contain samples
of Ernst Juenger's photographic selections? I read recently (in Reactionary
modernism by Jeffrey Herf) that there is a work (Die veranderte Welt) published
by Juenger in the interwar period, but was unable to find it listed on any
Amazon or in the local research library, though it appears in the
Staatsbibliothek Muenchen as

¬Die veränderte Welt
eine Bilderfibel unserer Zeit

Ort, Verlag, Jahr: Breslau, Korn, 1933
Umfang: 194 S.
Schlagwort: Geschichte 1920-1933, Bildband, Kultur, Sozialgeschichte 1920-1933
Sprache: Deutsch

Do You Yahoo!?
Massenmails.
http://mail. yahoo.com