Von: Gregory Whitfield <gregd...@yahoo.com>
An: juenger_org@yahoogroups.de
Gesendet: Sonntag, den 23. Mai 2010, 4:20:57 Uhr
Betreff: [juenger_org] Juenger and Photography

Do you mean photos Junger took himself, or photos he especially liked and
favoured? I recently purchased a good Junger bio ( Nevin's ) , which has an
extraordinary selection of powerful, intense pictures.Well worth checking out.

By the way, what do you think of the "Reactionary Modernism" title you
mentioned? Is it worth reading?

Greg.