*Die Veränderte Welt *was published by Edmund Schultz (1901-1965), a friend
of Jünger's, and Jünger wrote a foreword for it (Schultz is also mentioned
in *Drogen und Rausch* as "one of those riders without a horse who in those
days [during the Weimar republic] roamed the streets in great numbers and
whose part in the calamities that were brewing were anonymous, albeit
substantial." [My translation from swedish, which is turn of course is a
translation from german, so it might be rather inaccurate]). But the book is
extremely rare and very hard to come by and I think the only chance of
seeing it is going to the library in question.

I'm have this information from a swedish philosophical quarterly that
published the foreword and a selection of pictures from the book.
However,not even this serious journal was able to get a proper copy of the
book and had to settle for a microfilm, which had the result that the
picture quality is quite poor. However, these images still retain an eerie
and foreboding quality.
   It also says in the journal that *Die veränderte Welt *might very well be
understood as a sort picture book appendix to *Der Arbeiter. *The pictures
are from all over the world and arranged around nine themes "The new
appearance of the masses", "The changed appearance of the individual",
"Life", "Domestic policies", "Economy", "Nationalism", "Mobilization" and
"Imperialism".

/Stefan