Hi Phan ANh,

Mr. Phan Anh schrieb:
Name: Anh Phan
Position: Vietnamese Translator
Content: The meaning of "Relief" and "No Relief"

There is a direct link to the actual record in the footer of Pootle. Please copy the link and post it here. Then it is clear, about what term you are speaking. Some English words have different meanings, dependent on the context. I can tell you then, what the meaning is.

Kind regards
Regina

I got the translation for "Relief" and "No Relief". But I dont really know
the meaning and the effect of those terms.
So:
1. Please Create a screenshot for me, that:
a. A normal of a word, then applied the "Relief" function
b. A normal of a word, then applied the "Non Relief" function.
2. If you guys dont like the idea of screenshot, just record your sreen and
I will look at the result after changing them.
3. Thank you.