From: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com [mailto:labradoodle[EMAIL PROTECTED]com] On Behalf Of buttafamily5
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:41 PM
To: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [labradoodles] What will happen when/if....

the labradoodle becomes AKC registered -- will it be the Australian
labradoodle? And if so, what will all other labradoodles be called to
differentiate? I'm just curious - please no defensive, or flaming
other types of labradoodles, and I wondered what the future will hold,
and name-wise how people will tell what they are getting if they are
all called "labradoodles" but they are so different....

Donna

STEFFANIE BILLITIER
Rochester NY 14606
mom to 4 sphynx cats
Elvis,Bailey,Bobo,Loki
2 dogs an AHT named Rossi,
a labradoodle named maxie,
and three  2 legged kids
nicholas,jacob,gabriella

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs