On Nov 12, 2006, at 5:38 PM, Renie wrote:

After looking at the web site and pictures I only see curly coats ..not far LOL... When anyone meets my Sam they say he looks like a big stuffed toy ....

Our Kumiko too! Everyone says she looks like a teddy bear. And they're always surprised at how soft she is, they see the curls and expect more of a poodle-feeling coat.

carelia (and Kumiko the labradoofus)
Orange County, CA

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs