Hi Ann and other Arachnids,

I would sort the motifs into groups which are loosely related; i.e. Flowers/plants/insects or watery things like fish/reeds/water related mammals or birds and make it into larger collage(s). I would then put them in similar frames (or even identical ones and group them for most effect.

Happy lace making, Joepie.

Over the years I have made quite a lot of  Honiton lace motifs. Some of them
are in paperweights but there is a limit to how many of those I want to have
to dust. A couple of very tiny ones I have placed inside lockets but most of
them are put away in a drawer which seems a pity after all the work that has
gone into them. Has anyone got any different ideas for displaying these
small pieces?
Ann
Yorkshire UK