From: "ann.humphreys" <ann.humphr...@talktalk.net>
To: "lace" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 3:31:09 AM
Subject: [lace] Honiton Motifs

Over the years I have made quite a lot of Honiton lace motifs. Some of them
are in paperweights but there is a limit to how many of those I want to have
to dust. A couple of very tiny ones I have placed inside lockets but most of
them are put away in a drawer which seems a pity after all the work that has
gone into them. Has anyone got any different ideas for displaying these
small pieces?
Ann
Yorkshire UK