Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:31:56 -0000
From: ann.humphreys <ann.humphr...@talktalk.net>
Subject: [lace] Honiton Motifs
To: lace <lace@arachne.com>

Over the years I have made quite a lot of  Honiton lace motifs. Some of them
are in paperweights but there is a limit to how many of those I want to have
to dust. A couple of very tiny ones I have placed inside lockets but most of
them are put away in a drawer which seems a pity after all the work that has
gone into them. Has anyone got any different ideas for displaying these
small pieces?
Ann
Yorkshire UK