Perhaps a small "catalog" would allow persons to pick their need.  usually
i buy it all but that isn't always true for others.  When i started lacing
about 13 years ago, i bought more bobbins and used antique/vintage cloths.
 i, too, have few but my bobbin count is over 1,000.  either would be a
smile each time i went to my pillow.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali
Overton, NV USA

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM, David C COLLYER
<dccoll...@ncable.net.au>wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>>

> Personally I think a 20th anniversary on the Internet deserves something a
> lot more substantial than merely a nice cover cloth.
> - a beautiful bobbin by Stuart Johnson
> - a panel made by all of us (perhaps in each continent)
>
> David in Ballarat, AUS
>

>  Maybe it would be a good idea for each country (?) to have their own
>> cover cloth made and despatched by their 'local' manufacturer
>>

> -
> To unsubscribe send email to majord...@arachne.com containing the line:
> arachne.modera...@gmail.com. Photo site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/**lacemaker/sets/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/l
acemaker/sets/>

--
Hugs, Lin and the Mali
Always remember that no matter how useless you feel, you’re someone’s