Hi All,

Personally I prefer plain fabric to cover both pillows and cover cloths.

One person has already mentioned machine embroidery, would not be difficult to
make a plain homespun cover cloth with a specially designed motif in the
corner.

Am doing some Aussie flowers on the corners of some fabric given to me for
OIDFA in Adelaide - they will be about 18" square.

Recently made myself a cover cloth with a hole in the middle to fit the French
fan cross I make regularly for Weddings and First Communions and find that it
just fits the Torchon Ring patterns designed by Alice Vokac - book a
fundraiser also for OIDFA Alelaide.

Mary Carey
Campbelltown, NSW, Australia